Graduate Electrical Engineering or/and Automation Technology
- Professional qualification in automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics or
- You have graduated in electrical engineering engineering / automation technology with working
- Proficiency in process control, control technology and MSR would be an advantage
- Preferably you are familiar with programming Simatic S7 / PCS7 controllers
- You are a team player who appreciates innovative tasks with personal responsibility and independent
- Good English languages skills, both written and verbal, which is a requirement due to international
- Excellent knowledge of German language and good organisational skills.
- You develop software for process control systems and test the functions in advance through modelling and
- For this purpose you create visualizing software for plants.
- The projects you work on will be managed by you in close coordination with the customers. All newly gained insights
must be systematically translated into your software to achieve a complete visualization of all processes.
- You accompany every project from the beginning to the final commissioning on site. Travel trips within Germany and
international sites will be required.
What you‘ll get in return:
- Interesting and challenging projects in an open and family environment
- Adequate induction time on the hand of a designated coach
- Varied and demanding tasks with short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent contract in a financially stable, future-oriented company with an international focus in which you can
continue to grow together with us.
If you're interested in this role, please send us your informative application including an up-to-date CV and
stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
Hr. Uwe Müller